The story of PP Møbler starts in 1953. Two brothers, Ejnar and Lars Peder Pedersen, only recently graduated as carpenters, wish to set up a workshop of their own. They buy a small plot of land in Allerød and quickly gather eight young and talented cabinet makers.
The rest is history. Today, PP Møbler is one of the few remaining cabinet making workshops in Denmark. With a production covering the Japanese and the American market with furniture from Hans J. Wegner among others, the workshop is now an internationally recognised company.